whippledl

I have started my 2018 return using TurboTax Premier from a CD. Can I upload that *.tax2018 file to continue by using Premier Online and then upgrade to Premier Live?

I have put considerable effort into entering info into my 2018 return using the Premier product from a CD. I'm interested in having access to help through Live but wasn't aware that access required starting with the on-line version.  I would like to avoid having to redo the work I've completed to go to Premier On-line. Is transferring the *.tax2018 file I've created using the CD version transferable to the Premier On-line version (apparently you can transfer prior year files)?

Sorry no.  Not from the current year Desktop program TO online.

You can only move an online return into the Desktop program.

And if you use Online you will have to pay again.  And the Desktop program has more features and advantages over Online except for the Live help.
whippledl

RATS! …. but thanks for the quick response.