`

I have received 1099-B details for ESPP sale proceeds after filing my return for this year. I have not got 1099-DIV, 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Do I need to file an amendment?

Yes, you'll need to amend your return to report this securities sale.  If you're expecting these other tax documents, you should wait until after they arrive to prepare your amended return.  

My net gains for the year was only 600$.  I need to pay tax on this amount separately right?  I already received the return amount for 2016 tax filing in my bank account.

Yes, you'll need to amend your return and pay any additional taxes caused by the capital gain.

Just remember the deadline is April 18th to take care of anything tax related

To include it with your 2016 taxes. You would have to do an amendment.