naniswilliam

I have paid the TurboTax fees but have not submitted my returns, can I start over without paying again?

I have already paid the $110 for Turbotax but when I can to E-file, it said I can not E-file. I have not submitted my returns and I would like to use the option "clear and start over" to fix the E-file problem, and I am concerned I will be asked to pay $110 fees again???

Sorry once you pay or register you can't clear.  You will have to go through and delete or change each item.  Why can't you efile?  What is the reject code?  Maybe we can help you fix it.

naniswilliam

Hello @VolvoGirl,

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately, it does not say any codes. I am attaching the screenshot of the message.

I did check the "review" section, it does not mention any forms that can not be E-file. It just shows the "correct" checkmark and says everything looks fine and takes me to the filling section. In the filling section, I get the attached screenshot message.

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 11.49.23 PM.png