tfree16

I have only received a 1095-B form for Health coverage in MA. I get my health coverage through my university. I'm not sure how to report it?

Kadian

You only need to answer that you had health insurance all year or select the amount of months you had health insurance (if not for the whole year).

If you have a 1095-B, a form titled Health Coverage, the IRS does NOT need any details from this form. You can keep any 1095-B forms you get from your health insurance company or the government agency that sponsors your plan for your records.

Kadian