Solved: I have one more 1099 misc to add Will you show me how to get back to my return to file it?

I have one more 1099 misc to add Will you show me how to get back to my return to file it?

You can add Form 1099MISC by following these steps:

1. Sign into your account and select your current return

2. Select Tax Tools on the bottom left and then tools (see attached Tax Tools)

3. Select Topic Search (see attached Topic Search)

4. Search for 1099MISC and select Go

Follow this interview to enter your form. 

4. Search for 1099MISC and select Go

1. Open your return.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the Take me to my return button.)
  2. Search for “1099-misc” at the top. In the search results, click the “Jump to” link.
  3. Now follow the screens to enter your 1099-MISC info and answer some questions.
    • If you have already entered at least one 1099-MISC - Click Add Another 1099-MISC to enter a new one.

Whether your 1099-MISC is for Self-Employment, Rent, Royalties, a Lawsuit Settlement, Fishing, or any other reason, enter it on the 1099-MISC screen as instructed above. We’ll link your form to the correct income section of your return after you answer a few questions.

1099-MISC Summary Screen

Once you have entered at least one 1099-MISC, then any time you want to review, edit, delete or add a new 1099-MISC form, use the above Instructions to access the 1099-MISC Summary screen. Here you will see all of your 1099-MISC forms.