Solved: I have never had to fill out a 8615 form before, I do not have unearned income. I do not know how to get rid of it. Help.

I have never had to fill out a 8615 form before, I do not have unearned income. I do not know how to get rid of it. Help.

If you're sure you don't need it,

1. Go to My Account. 

2. Go to Tools

3. Go to Delete a Form. 

4. On the Review Form List page, scroll down to Form 8615. 

5. Click Delete next to the form. 

6. Everything you've entered will be deleted.  When you go back in using the above steps, the description will still show up, but the form itself is gone. 

If you're sure you don't need it,

1. Go to My Account. 

2. Go to Tools

3. Go to Delete a Form. 

5. Click Delete next to the form. 

Enter how much tuition you paid and it will cancel out this form if you paid more than the amount of scholarships you received.