turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have logged into my user ID and password. How can I see what info Turbotax has regarding my prior returns? I have always done on my hard drive and filed by mail.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have logged into my user ID and password. How can I see what info Turbotax has regarding my prior returns? I have always done on my hard drive and filed by mail.

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Thank you!  That's what I thought, but was hoping to confirm.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies