Oct 16 is the IRS deadline–file confidently with expert help. File Now

I have interest and dividend income under $2000. in NH why do you have me filing a NH return

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?

IsabellaG

TurboTax automatically suggests a tax return if you indicated that you either lived in or made money in a particular state. In your case, you would be correct that you don't have to file a NH return if your interest and dividend income is less than $2400 ($4800 for joint returns).

You can delete the NH return if you haven't already paid your TurboTax fees, or else select not to file the NH return. See the screenshot for where to delete a state return.

IsabellaG

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing