kelliscreatures

I have hundreds of small payments.

As a pet sitter I have hundreds of small payments made from several dozen clients. Am I supposed to get a 1099 from each client?

I have hundreds of small payments.

No.  And individuals do not have to give out 1099Misc.  You should only get a 1099Misc from another business that pays you.  Then they only have to give you a 1099Misc if they pay you more than $600.

You enter it all as cash income.  You can add it all up and just enter the total.  

To enter cash income without a 1099Misc into the Online Self Employed version,   if you see a Business tab at the top, after Personal Info, follow the instructions to enter the cash as General Income.  If you do not see a Business tab you have a Federal tab, choose the second topic of Additional Income underneath the 1099-Misc income topic.

I have hundreds of small payments.