Solved: I have hit the "Transmit my returns now" button numerous times, and it doesn't seem to be working. Just wanting to make sure that my returns get filed. Please help. thx

I have hit the "Transmit my returns now" button numerous times, and it doesn't seem to be working. Just wanting to make sure that my returns get filed. Please help. thx

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the CAPTCHA.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:
  • First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Log in and try again.

Very helpful response.  Thank you!

You're welcome.   Good luck.