Solved: I have Form 4361 exemption but my employer reported a Xmas gift card of $25 as SS wages. Is that right? TurboTax rejected & I had to file by mail. Is there a workaround?

I have Form 4361 exemption but my employer reported a Xmas gift card of $25 as SS wages. Is that right? TurboTax rejected & I had to file by mail. Is there a workaround?

While a gift card, with cash value and flexibility for spending, is required to be included in your income. It shouldn't be treated differently than other income they paid you. You can check with the issuer of the form and ask them to provide you with a corrected version.