turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

xiguo20

I have followed the instruction to upgrade / PLUS, but I still could not get "Upgrade" in the left-hand menu.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

I have followed the instruction to upgrade / PLUS, but I still could not get "Upgrade" in the left-hand menu.

Does it say the Free Edition or the Free File at the top of the left black column?  Or some other version?
xiguo20

It is "Free Edition"

xiguo20

There is no "Take me to my return button" in the screen after login. Tt is return page.

Not sure where you are but try clicking on Add A State to get back into your return (if you see that).
xiguo20

I did that and I still could not get "Upgrade"
rroth1
Returning Member

No. Ihave Premier verion for 2017

@rroth1  What is your question?  You have added on to an old thread.  Are you trying to access a prior year online return?

rroth1
Returning Member

I have Premier 2017.  I did all the entry but never filed.  Want to go back in, add one item and file.  But there is no upgrade button on top left and no menu to pull down.   I can't pay for the upgrade.  I have already downloaded the desk top version.

Thx for help!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies