shell2

I have filled out all of my information for me to efile, and have made my payment and hit Transmit my returns now, and it doesnt do anything after that

mesquitebean

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.

NOTE:   Or are you using any script blockers/ad blockers?  If so, perhaps that is blocking the CAPTCHA.

Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.