rperezm69

I have filed my taxes for 8 years through turbo tax, why this year is telling me I am not entitle to efile?

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

There are many reasons you may be unable to e-file. Please click here to see if you are in one of those categories. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

SteamTrain

There are a couple COVID-related forms that will not be ready for a week or two yet ......perhaps you need one of those in you file.  IF that is the case, you would be able to e-file once those are finalized and complete.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*