dmdaughtry995

I have filed my state return and I don’t understand why I am being asked to owe so much. Where can I go for some assistance?

BillM223

It may be that you might want to engage the services of TurboTax Live, wherein you would be able to speak to a credentialed tax professional about your return which the tax professional will be able to see if you are using the TurboTax online product. See this TurboTax video for a description of what TurboTax Live can do for you.

Otherwise, since we in the Community cannot see your private tax data, the only thing we could recommend is to compare your 2019 and 2020 state returns line by line to identify a big difference. You may find a typo or other data entry error.

And, of course, if you find something specific, you can ask about it here in the Community.

Which state?  Some still tax unemployment comp in full, but you may not have had any state taxes withheld from it.