I have filed my return. Its tellimg me the stste is incomplete. How do i check on the state taxes

I completed my return. Its telling me my state incomplete. How will i know when i can send my state.

Many state forms are not yet available, so you have to wait until they are ready.

The IRS will start processing returns on January 23, 2017. Until then, any returns that have been e-filed will sit there on the server. If you are seeking the Earned Income Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS will not issue your refund before February 15, 2017, which means it cannot arrive in your account before February 27, 2017 or later.

For the availability of forms for state returns, see this:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-state-except-busines...