Solved: I have filed my 2016 taxes but need to estimate quarterly taxes for 2017. I can't find the location for the federal tax returns. How do I do this?

I have filed my 2016 taxes but need to estimate quarterly taxes for 2017. I can't find the location for the federal tax returns. How do I do this?

1. Go to Other Tax Situations

2. Go down to Other Tax Forms

3. Click Start or Update by Form W-4 and estimated taxes

4. If you'd like your extra tax taken out of a W-2, then click Yes on the screen Adjust How Much Tax You Pay

5. If you'd like to pay estimates, you can Prepare them by walking through the next screens. 

1. Go to Other Tax Situations

2. Go down to Other Tax Forms