I have entered several 1099-Misc and it is not showing a total income for 1099-MISC

i have entered several 1099-Misc and it is not showing a total income for 1099-MISC

If you are using a CD/Download version of the software, you can switch to view the forms of the return to make sure all of the 1099-MISC forms are being included on your return.  You can switch to FORMS mode by clicking the Forms Icon in the upper right of the screen, and then select the form on the left hand side that you want to review.  To return to Step by Step entry, select the Step by Step icon in the upper right.