Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have e-file my FED and state taxes. it says that they were accepted. now what do I do? it looks like I'm not done yet.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChristieB

I have e-file my FED and state taxes. it says that they were accepted. now what do I do? it looks like I'm not done yet.

If you have submitted both your Federal and State tax returns, and you have received notification that they have been accepted by either the IRS (federal) or state tax agency, then there is nothing more you have to do at the moment. 

They will be updated once they have been approved and your refunds (if you are receiving any) are on the way. 

You can check the status of each of your returns by using the links at the website below: 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/wheres-my-refund/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChristieB

If you have submitted both your Federal and State tax returns, and you have received notification that they have been accepted by either the IRS (federal) or state tax agency, then there is nothing more you have to do at the moment. 

They will be updated once they have been approved and your refunds (if you are receiving any) are on the way. 

You can check the status of each of your returns by using the links at the website below: 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/wheres-my-refund/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies