madisgrammy

I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a return. I am on SSDI and my income is all non-taxable. When I filled out the Stimulus Registration and submitted it-Part 1

IRS rejected it because I put the amount I got in SSDI for the year under AGI....how do I fix it?

NCperson

why are you registering?  those on SSDI or SSI have no need to - it's automatic.   you should be receiving the payment later this week per press reports. 

NCperson

madisgrammy

I finally figured that out!! Now my question is since I tried to submit my registration and it was rejected....will that affect me getting my stimulus?

Thank so much for your help

NCperson

@madisgrammy - you were probably rejected because you are already registered.  do nothing.  should see $$$ later this week