Solved: I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a ret...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a return. I am on SSDI and my income is all non-taxable. When I filled out the Stimulus Registration and submitted it-Part 1

IRS rejected it because I put the amount I got in SSDI for the year under AGI....how do I fix it?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a return. I am on SSDI and my income is all non-taxable. When I filled out the Stimulus Registration and submitted it-Part 1

why are you registering?  those on SSDI or SSI have no need to - it's automatic.   you should be receiving the payment later this week per press reports. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 15

why are you registering?  those on SSDI or SSI have no need to - it's automatic.   you should be receiving the payment later this week per press reports. 

View solution in original post

I finally figured that out!! Now my question is since I tried to submit my registration and it was rejected....will that affect me getting my stimulus?

Thank so much for your help

Level 15

@madisgrammy - you were probably rejected because you are already registered.  do nothing.  should see $$$ later this week 

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings