• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madisgrammy

I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a return. I am on SSDI and my income is all non-taxable. When I filled out the Stimulus Registration and submitted it-Part 1

IRS rejected it because I put the amount I got in SSDI for the year under AGI....how do I fix it?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
NCperson
Level 15

I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a return. I am on SSDI and my income is all non-taxable. When I filled out the Stimulus Registration and submitted it-Part 1

why are you registering?  those on SSDI or SSI have no need to - it's automatic.   you should be receiving the payment later this week per press reports. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NCperson
Level 15

why are you registering?  those on SSDI or SSI have no need to - it's automatic.   you should be receiving the payment later this week per press reports. 

View solution in original post

madisgrammy

I finally figured that out!! Now my question is since I tried to submit my registration and it was rejected....will that affect me getting my stimulus?

Thank so much for your help

NCperson
Level 15

@madisgrammy - you were probably rejected because you are already registered.  do nothing.  should see $$$ later this week 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v