turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a return. I am on SSDI and my income is all non-taxable. When I filled out the Stimulus Registration and submitted it-Part 1

IRS rejected it because I put the amount I got in SSDI for the year under AGI....how do I fix it?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have did not work in 2019 and did not file a return. I am on SSDI and my income is all non-taxable. When I filled out the Stimulus Registration and submitted it-Part 1

why are you registering?  those on SSDI or SSI have no need to - it's automatic.   you should be receiving the payment later this week per press reports. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

why are you registering?  those on SSDI or SSI have no need to - it's automatic.   you should be receiving the payment later this week per press reports. 

I finally figured that out!! Now my question is since I tried to submit my registration and it was rejected....will that affect me getting my stimulus?

Thank so much for your help

@madisgrammy - you were probably rejected because you are already registered.  do nothing.  should see $$$ later this week 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies