oliveasmommy0723

I have custody of my daughter. Shes with me 100% of the time. It also says on my child support paper that I am the custodial parent. So do I have to fill out form 8332.

I've never had to fill it out before.

Lisa995

If you are the custodial parent, the only time that 8332 would need to be filled out is if you want to give the non-custodial parent permission to claim your daughter.  The non custodial parent would include that form with their return, it doesn't go with yours.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Texas Roger

Does your divorce decree allow the non custodial parent to claim the dependency exemption in certain years?
Lisa995

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
oliveasmommy0723

Thank you so so much