jconrad2004

I have confirmed the correct AGI for our children for 2019, and still the IRS are rejecting the tax return. Any suggestions?

Mike9241

what are you trying to do? whose return? 

Lconrad2009

I’m trying to file taxes for our children, filed last year as well but the return gets rejected because of AGI

mesquitebean

@ Lconrad2009  wrote:

We don't understand your situation.  Please explain further what you are doing.   We don't understand what you mean by "trying to file taxes for our children."

You said "children" (plural) then you said "the return" (singular.)

Do you have multiple children that each had their own income, and is each child filing a return?

Or are you filing your own return and referring to a credit such as the Child Tax Credit?  It's not clear why you mentioned children in your question.