June 4, 2019 11:12 PM
Yes, there is a Charge to File your State.
If you also elected to have your Turbo Tax Fees taken directly out of your Refund this is also a additional charge.
- As of 03/17/2017 Turbo Tax Pricing has been updated.
- TTO Federal Free Edition $0 (no change) TTO Deluxe $54.99 TTO Premier $79.99 TTO Self-Employed $114.99 TTO State for Federal Free Edition $29.99 TTO State for Deluxe, Premier, & Self-Employed $39.99 TTD Basic $39.99 TTD Deluxe $69.99 TTD Premier $99.99 TTD Home and Business $109.99 TTD State E-file (Personal and Biz per state $24.99 TTD Business $159.99 TTD Business States $54.99
- To Review your breakdown of Fees:
To review My Fees in TurboTax Online:
- Sign in to TurboTax Online (can't? Go here)
- Open your return by selecting Continue your/take me to my return.
- Choose My Account to the upper-right up the page, then Tools from the drop down
- Once the Tools Center window is open, click My Fees