I have completed my taxes, and i want to print them and mail them in, but it telsl me my cost is $79.99 for federal and $39.99 for state. Is this fee correct?

Yes, there is a Charge to File your State.

• If you also elected to have your Turbo Tax Fees taken directly out of your Refund this is also a additional charge.

• As of 03/17/2017 Turbo Tax Pricing has  been updated.

• TTO Federal Free Edition $0 (no change) TTO Deluxe $54.99 TTO Premier $79.99 TTO Self-Employed $114.99 TTO State for Federal Free Edition $29.99 TTO State for Deluxe, Premier, & Self-Employed $39.99 TTD Basic $39.99 TTD Deluxe $69.99 TTD Premier $99.99 TTD Home and Business $109.99 TTD State E-file (Personal and Biz per state $24.99 TTD Business $159.99 TTD Business States $54.99
  • To Review your breakdown of Fees:

To review My Fees in TurboTax Online:

• Sign in to TurboTax Online (can't? Go here
  • Open your return by selecting Continue your/take me to my return.
  • Choose My Account to the upper-right up the page, then Tools from the drop down
  • Once the Tools Center window is open, click My Fees