dpm2591

I have been using TurboTax for over 10 years, I have always kept my information on my computers. I don't want to do my taxes on line. How do I download the 2019 program?

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2019 desktop CD/Download editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

dpm2591

This link is for buying a CD.  How can I purchase and download the software

mesquitebean

@ dpm2591 wrote:

That page is for either download or CD.   After you select a product, you can choose a download or a CD.

When you choose a product, you'll get a popup.  In the popup, the blue buttons are for downloads; choose Windows or Mac.   A CD can be selected with the tiny blue text.  The CD has both operating system products.

When you click on Buy Now you should get this pop up box.  Most people ask how to get a CD since the download is more prominent!

Buy CD.jpg

And the pop up window says Download TurboTax now

dpm2591

If keep going through the links you get to the download.  Thanks