I have been using TurboTax for over 10 years, I ha...
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have been using TurboTax for over 10 years, I have always kept my information on my computers. I don't want to do my taxes on line. How do I download the 2019 program?

6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

I have been using TurboTax for over 10 years, I have always kept my information on my computers. I don't want to do my taxes on line. How do I download the 2019 program?

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2019 desktop CD/Download editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Highlighted

This link is for buying a CD.  How can I purchase and download the software

Highlighted
Level 15

@ dpm2591 wrote:

This link is for buying a CD.  How can I purchase and download the software

That page is for either download or CD.   After you select a product, you can choose a download or a CD.

When you choose a product, you'll get a popup.  In the popup, the blue buttons are for downloads; choose Windows or Mac.   A CD can be selected with the tiny blue text.  The CD has both operating system products.

Highlighted
Level 15

When you click on Buy Now you should get this pop up box.  Most people ask how to get a CD since the download is more prominent!

Buy CD.jpg

Highlighted
Level 15

And the pop up window says Download TurboTax now

Highlighted

If keep going through the links you get to the download.  Thanks

v
Privacy Settings