I have an Uber business that I didn't drive becaus...

I have an Uber business that I didn't drive because of the risks during the pandemic and want to know what my options are for filing?

What are my options from losses suffered by not driving during the pandemic?

You have less income subject to tax.  If you received unemployment compensation then it is taxable and must be entered.  We can give you more details on that if you need it.  Visit the Earned Income section --- there is a "look back" that might help you---- you get a choice as to whether to use your 2019 or 2020 income in order to get the earned income credit.  

If you did not receive all of the stimulus money you could have received make sure you go through the recovery rebate credit in Other Tax Situations.

Losses result from business costs you actually incurred while not driving for Uber.

Missed income cannot be claimed as losses.