turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have an LLC in addition to my full time job, can I use Turbo Tax Deluxe or do I need to upgrade?

I have a full time job, but I have an LLC that I use to peform computer services as well as Basketball Training Services. Can I still use Turbo Tax Deluxe or do I need to upgrade?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DDollar
Expert Alumni

I have an LLC in addition to my full time job, can I use Turbo Tax Deluxe or do I need to upgrade?

You can use TurboTax Deluxe if you don't have any expenses to deduct for your LLC.  If you have expenses to claim on Schedule C, you will need to upgrade to Self-Employed, if you want to use TurboTax Online.  If you use TurboTax Desktop, you can use any version to report the income and expenses of your LLC.  The Home & Business version provides more help and guidance, but you can use any version.  For comparisons and pricing information see the following links:

Desktop Products and Pricing

Online Products and Pricing Guide

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DDollar
Expert Alumni

You can use TurboTax Deluxe if you don't have any expenses to deduct for your LLC.  If you have expenses to claim on Schedule C, you will need to upgrade to Self-Employed, if you want to use TurboTax Online.  If you use TurboTax Desktop, you can use any version to report the income and expenses of your LLC.  The Home & Business version provides more help and guidance, but you can use any version.  For comparisons and pricing information see the following links:

Desktop Products and Pricing

Online Products and Pricing Guide

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies