dustinmobley

I have an LLC in addition to my full time job, can I use Turbo Tax Deluxe or do I need to upgrade?

I have a full time job, but I have an LLC that I use to peform computer services as well as Basketball Training Services. Can I still use Turbo Tax Deluxe or do I need to upgrade?

DDollar

You can use TurboTax Deluxe if you don't have any expenses to deduct for your LLC.  If you have expenses to claim on Schedule C, you will need to upgrade to Self-Employed, if you want to use TurboTax Online.  If you use TurboTax Desktop, you can use any version to report the income and expenses of your LLC.  The Home & Business version provides more help and guidance, but you can use any version.  For comparisons and pricing information see the following links:

Desktop Products and Pricing

Online Products and Pricing Guide

DDollar

Desktop Products and Pricing

Online Products and Pricing Guide