I have already filed, I need my w2 for 2015 for financial aid Why do I have to pay for this?

lulabelle0

TT does not have your W-2. Do you mean your tax return?
lulabelle0

ok thanks
ErinH

It sounds like you are looking for a copy of your 2015 W-2. TurboTax does not store your W-2's online. You would need to get a copy of your W-2 from your employer.

For a fee of $50 you can get a complete federal tax return to include copies of W-2's from the IRS by completing Form 4506 - IRS - Get a copy of return

You can also get free transcripts of your federal return from the IRS (will not include your W-2) - IRS - Get a Transcript

See this FAQ for more details: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301999