turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rileyskye

I have added the first brokerage account, but don't know how to add the second. Can anyone help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Leonard
Intuit Alumni

I have added the first brokerage account, but don't know how to add the second. Can anyone help?

When you have completed entering your first brokerage account on the page Do you have another sale to enter from your (brokerage name) 1099-B check the radio button No. Let's see a summary of this 1099-B

Select continue, on the next page select Done, and then select Done on the following page.

You will now be asked Do you have other investments sales from another bank or brokerage?  Select Yes you will now be back to the page Let Us Enter Your Investment Sale Info follow the screen prompts to enter your additional brokerage accounts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Leonard
Intuit Alumni

When you have completed entering your first brokerage account on the page Do you have another sale to enter from your (brokerage name) 1099-B check the radio button No. Let's see a summary of this 1099-B

Select continue, on the next page select Done, and then select Done on the following page.

You will now be asked Do you have other investments sales from another bank or brokerage?  Select Yes you will now be back to the page Let Us Enter Your Investment Sale Info follow the screen prompts to enter your additional brokerage accounts.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies