Solved: I have added the first brokerage account, but don't know how to add the second. Can anyone help?

I have added the first brokerage account, but don't know how to add the second. Can anyone help?

When you have completed entering your first brokerage account on the page Do you have another sale to enter from your (brokerage name) 1099-B check the radio button No. Let's see a summary of this 1099-B

Select continue, on the next page select Done, and then select Done on the following page.

You will now be asked Do you have other investments sales from another bank or brokerage?  Select Yes you will now be back to the page Let Us Enter Your Investment Sale Info follow the screen prompts to enter your additional brokerage accounts.