Solved: I have a W2 for 2017 but I also became an independent contractor early 2018. Is there a package that I can file them together?

I have a W2 for 2017 but I also became an independent contractor early 2018. Is there a package that I can file them together?

W2 employee all of 2017.

Independent Contractor beginning of 2018

You are unable to file your 2018 wages until next year (2019). For your 2017 w-2 wages, you can start with TurboTax Free edition.  If you need to upgrade, you will be prompted to do so.

Why would you include 2018 information on a 2017 tax return?  Only your 2017 income belongs on your 2017 tax return.  If you became an independent contractor in 2018 that information will belong on the tax return you prepare next year.