Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I have a tax debt from a business . An auditor had forgiven the debt but the IRS has been intercepting my refunds to pay the debt that was forgiven. How do I fix it?

The Busines closed but I’ve paid the debt that was supposed to be forgiven. Would there be record with the business ID #?