Solved: I have a question and have been on hold for an hour and 40 minutes. Will someone eventually pick up or am I in some kind of loop and nobody will ever answer?

I have a question and have been on hold for an hour and 40 minutes. Will someone eventually pick up or am I in some kind of loop and nobody will ever answer?

Today is typically the busiest day of tax season so wait times are longer than usual. We can try to help answer your question here while you're on hold though. What do you need help with?