derickreid2

I have a MAC. How many returns can I make if I purchase the standard edition ? Is it 8?

ChelseaS

The TurboTax CD/Downloads software allows you to e-file up to five (5) federal returns. You can prepare and mail an unlimited number of returns.

TurboTax Online allows you to file one (1) federal return per account. You can have up to five (5) accounts per User Id.

Both these programs fully support the use of a MAC computer.

ChelseaS

derickreid2

I don't understand.  I can do up to 8 returns if I down load the standard edition for a pc.  But because I have a MAC I can do one return online at a cost of $19.95.  This doesn't make sense?