Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a MAC. How many returns can I make if I purchase the standard edition ? Is it 8?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChelseaS

I have a MAC. How many returns can I make if I purchase the standard edition ? Is it 8?

The TurboTax CD/Downloads software allows you to e-file up to five (5) federal returns. You can prepare and mail an unlimited number of returns.

TurboTax Online allows you to file one (1) federal return per account. You can have up to five (5) accounts per User Id.

Both these programs fully support the use of a MAC computer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChelseaS

The TurboTax CD/Downloads software allows you to e-file up to five (5) federal returns. You can prepare and mail an unlimited number of returns.

TurboTax Online allows you to file one (1) federal return per account. You can have up to five (5) accounts per User Id.

Both these programs fully support the use of a MAC computer.

I don't understand.  I can do up to 8 returns if I down load the standard edition for a pc.  But because I have a MAC I can do one return online at a cost of $19.95.  This doesn't make sense?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies