6madore

I have a farm. Do I put the farm income and expenses in both the general business (1099K) section or does all of my income and expenses go under the farm category?

Turbo Tax walks me through the process and it looks like I am double counting my income by having it in two spots?  Is that correct?  Does it go in the general business income and the farm income?  Or just one or the other?  Some of my farm expenses don't fit into the categories listed under the farm section, so should those be ignored or placed into the general business expenses category.

SandraM

You should enter all your farm income and expenses under Schedule F. If your expenses do not fit into the categories on the Schedule F, you can add them on Line 32 a-f of the form. Please see the following instructions for Line number 32.