Solved: I have a dependent that I claimed who lived with me for 7 months. She is 13 years old and do I qulaify for EIC since I provide more than half of her support.

I have a dependent that I claimed who lived with me for 7 months. She is 13 years old and do I qulaify for EIC since I provide more than half of her support.

You did not mention your relationship to that dependent. To be eligible for that dependent to be a qualifying child for the purposes of the EIC, they essentially have to be either a blood or adopted relative.