vassiliadis94

I have a credit card to upgrade so I can get my AGI/pin number in order for me to complete my 2017 return. It won't give me the option to use the credit card.

Kat

It appears that you're using the online TurboTax Deluxe edition.  If that's the case, your 2016 AGI should have automatically transferred into your 2017 return.  Are you sure you're using the same TurboTax account that you used when filing in 2016?  

See the information in the TurboTax FAQ below for locating your 2016 AGI:

Also included in that FAQ is a hyperlink (blue letters) that link you to the IRS webpage for getting a transcript of your 2016 return.  This is an abbreviated copy of your return, and can be accessed via the IRS webpage at no charge.  The AGI included in your transcript can be used.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

vassiliadis94

Thanks so much Kat. Have a great day!
Kat

You're so welcome, @vassiliadis94!