kingscleaning06

I have a business that earn income from I need to add my income and my expenses I spent what do I do

How do I add my cleaning business income to my federal that I made

TeresaM

If you have a sole proprietor business, with no partners, that is not a C-corp or an S-corp, you may be best in the Turbo Tax Self Employed version.  This version has additional interviews to collect information for a Schedule C, profit or loss from a business. Then, you have one tax return, with your business on the Schedule C, attached to your personal return.  Below is a link to the page that compares the versions of Turbo Tax, to be sure this is the best version for you.  If so, there is an upgrade link in the upper right-hand corner of your return, in the blue bar.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

TeresaM