jermondg

I have a 1099 that will not let me file my return. I did no work that required a 1099 in 2017. How do I get rid of it so that I can go ahead and file my return?

ScottT

You may be able to delete the form using your TurboTax Online account. Please try these steps first. 

• Go to Tax Home
  • Click on Take me to my return
  • On the left side of your screen, Click on Tax Tools dropdown menu
  • Click on Tools and a screen will appear. Then, click on Delete a form
  • Scroll down until you see 1099, then Delete the form
  • Once you have deleted the form, scroll down to the bottom to complete the process by clicking on Continue With My Return

If you are still experiencing this issue, please contact TurboTax Customer Support from this link: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263

ScottT

• Go to Tax Home
  • Click on Take me to my return