Here's where to enter your 1099-MISC in the mobile app:
While in your return, follow these steps:
- Open your return
(To do this, select the Take me to my return button.)
- Select the checkmark (or menu icon, 3 lines) at the top
- Choose Federal Taxes, then Wages & Income
- You can enter a 1099-MISC in one of two sections:
- Select Self-Employment (if this applies), and tap Income and Expenses
- Select Other Common Income, and tap Form 1099-MISC
If you're using TurboTax Free edition, you'll be asked to upgrade.
Below is additional information with regards to entering the 1099-MISC.
Still have questions?Make a post