I have a 1099-K, W-2,1098-T,1 child dependent and ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1099-K, W-2,1098-T,1 child dependent and one non-married spousal dependent.I did not receive a stimulus in 2020 but would like to try. What package should I buy?

4 Replies
Level 15

I have a 1099-K, W-2,1098-T,1 child dependent and one non-married spousal dependent.I did not receive a stimulus in 2020 but would like to try. What package should I buy?

What is a "non-married spousal dependent?"  A boyfriend or girlfriend?  Did the BF/GF live with the WHOLE year in 2020?    Is the child your own child or the child of your BF/GF? 

IRS interview to help determine who can be claimed:

https://www.irs.gov/help/ita/who-can-i-claim-as-a-dependent

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3113432-who-can-i-claim-as-my-dependent

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

The mother of my child, yes and we lived together all of 2020

Level 15

@oseriki  - best to fill out the tool (5 minutes) that @xmasbaby0 provided; it's from the IRS. 

Thank you for your help. The tool said that I can claim both of them, what TurboTax program should I purchase for filing? Given everything I mentioned earlier

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings