I have a 1099-K, W-2,1098-T,1 child dependent and ...

I have a 1099-K, W-2,1098-T,1 child dependent and one non-married spousal dependent.I did not receive a stimulus in 2020 but would like to try. What package should I buy?

What is a "non-married spousal dependent?"  A boyfriend or girlfriend?  Did the BF/GF live with the WHOLE year in 2020?    Is the child your own child or the child of your BF/GF? 

IRS interview to help determine who can be claimed:

https://www.irs.gov/help/ita/who-can-i-claim-as-a-dependent

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3113432-who-can-i-claim-as-my-dependent

The mother of my child, yes and we lived together all of 2020

@oseriki  - best to fill out the tool (5 minutes) that @xmasbaby0 provided; it's from the IRS. 

Thank you for your help. The tool said that I can claim both of them, what TurboTax program should I purchase for filing? Given everything I mentioned earlier