stockwell60

I have a 1095-c for health insurance, how do i enter that for state? it only gives me option to enter 1099-hc and wont let me complete return.

TeresaM

If you did not receive a 1099-HC, the Massachusetts Department of Revenue says:

You can call your insurer or your employer's human resources department or benefits administrator for help, if you get health coverage through your job. If your insurer or your employer is unable to assist you, please refer to the Benefits Required Under MCC section below to see if your policy meets these requirements. If your plan meets all of the requirements, you may certify that you were enrolled in a plan that met the MCC requirements during that time period.  click here for Mass health care information

If you need the subscriber number, that should be the ID number or policy number on your health insurance card.

If you need the federal ID number from the 1099-HC, it should be available on your health insurance website or from their customer service.

TeresaM