spider8parks

I have 3 different W2s from the same (only) company I work(ed) for last year. TurboTax is asking for my "Control Number" in box "D". The three W2s all have differents.

Enter them separately, one at a time.

Or If the EIN number is the same and you work in more than 1 state or city, sometimes they will give you another W2 with the extra state information on it and the top part the same or not filled in.  If this is the case, list one W-2 but include both state or local  taxes on it.  It will let you type in more than one line for boxes 15-20.  Don't add the boxes together.  

Same for boxes 12 & 14 if there is no room on the first W2 they can give you another W2 with the extra boxes on it.  So list them all on 1 W2.  For box 12 just enter it in the next row or box.  It doesn't have to match the box 12a-d etc.

fanfare

IRS does not care about your control numbers. You can leave them out.