I have 2000+ stock txns and can't import into TT so have to do a summary view. The total $ value of txns is > $10m so can't manually enter the summary into 8949. Pls help

Has anyone had this issue. Appreciate your suggestions. I can manually calculate taxes by synthetically adjusting proceeds - cost basis. But can't e-file due to the $10m limit.

Regards

So you can try breaking the one summary line entry into 2 line entries to get the amount below the 10 million figure but you may still not be able to efile ....Sadly the 10 mil limitation is an IRS situation for Self Prepared Programs ... only paid tax preparers using professional programs can breach that amount.