Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I need to file my 2022 personal taxes. I had an extension through Feb 15th due to Hurricane Idalia in Florida. I am an S Corp business owner, but my business taxes were already filed so I only need to use my K1 to do my personal. I want to purchase o... read more
aes74 ‎Posted 14m ago | Latest post 2m ago by aes74
I applied for my tax refund with turbotax, but I missed something about the fees. I clicked on that tab because there is a 100 dollar coupon in Deluxe memberships, but now I see that the fee to be deducted is almost 168 dollars, which seems like a lo... read more
emrecayr ‎Posted 42m ago | Latest post 7m ago by DoninGA
Hello, I got my green card on May 2023 but moved and started working for a US company in September 2023. Before that I was working in my original country and paid taxes there which were higher than US taxes. What’s the most beneficial way to present ... read more
Juan38 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 14m ago by Juan38
nmt-laura ‎Posted September 29, 2023 | Latest post 16m ago by JulieS
My husband and I filed jointly for the first time this year (2023 taxes). We used my existing TurboTax account to file jointly. Both our personal info, income etc. is on our final tax return, confirming our joint filing. He is concerned though becaus... read more
brennad0130 ‎Posted 16m ago
Holy smokes, I can't believe Intuit removed this feature. It was a tremendous value add to see the taxes due/refund in realtime. Product Managers: I don't need a running clock of time spent in your product, I need to know how much I owe the gov't in ... read more
ewgrose ‎Posted March 23, 2024 | Latest post 33m ago by DennisF_VaBeach
How do I enter an additional payment on my 1040 which was made after extension and before filing? For our personal 1040 return, I filed a 4868 extension and made a payment for the amount then owing. Soon afterward, I revised my draft return and deter... read more
beanorama ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 37m ago by CatinaT1
Alert emails from turbotax/idnotify tell user to access alerts via turbotax login, but this no longer works.
kismet99959 ‎Posted December 18, 2023 | Latest post 2 hours ago by DennisF_VaBeach
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies