• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
x6xalucardx9x

I hate I cant get in contact with turbo at all about my stimulus since the bank account was closed before 2nd stimulus and wanted to talk to them, anyone has luck on that

Anyone was able to contact them? I cant get thru without trying to do my taxes which is ridicolous.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15
Intuit Approved!

I hate I cant get in contact with turbo at all about my stimulus since the bank account was closed before 2nd stimulus and wanted to talk to them, anyone has luck on that

If the second Economic Impact Payment was sent to an account that is closed or is no longer active the financial institution must , by law, return the payment to the IRS, they cannot hold and issue the payment to an individual when the account is no longer active. The IRS advises people that if they don’t receive the full Economic Impact Payment they should file their 2020 tax return electronically and claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on their tax return to get their payment and any refund as quickly as possible.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DoninGA
Level 15
Intuit Approved!

If the second Economic Impact Payment was sent to an account that is closed or is no longer active the financial institution must , by law, return the payment to the IRS, they cannot hold and issue the payment to an individual when the account is no longer active. The IRS advises people that if they don’t receive the full Economic Impact Payment they should file their 2020 tax return electronically and claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on their tax return to get their payment and any refund as quickly as possible.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v