I had two separate health insurances. one with my employer for 8 months and one with health insurance marketplace for 5 months. I entered both was this correct?

Yes, it is corrrect that you enter both types of information, but you would not enter a 1095-B or 1095-C. All you need to do is indicate the number of months you were covered on the first screen. When asked if you had Marketplace insurance, you would answer yes. Then, enter your 1095-A. If there are zeros on your form, leave those spaces blank in the computer.