djmmartus

I had to pay taxes to North Carolina in 2016 for my 2015 NC tax return. Is that what I enter in 2015 State Estimated Tax Paid in 2016?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?

No, you would need to enter the additional North Carolina amounts under Federal Taxes, Deductions and Credits, Estimates and Other Taxes Paid, Other Income Taxes (Screenshot #1), scroll down to Other Income Taxes Paid in 2016 and click on the button beside Balance Due on your 2015 state taxes paid in 2016 (Screenshot #2). 

[Edited 2/15/17 5:02 pm]

@TurboTaxKatherineC
......Fixed.....
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Thank you I was editing as you were messaging!

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing