I had started UberEATS at the end of 2016. I received a 1099K form. Earnings was $296.14. Would I need to include this on my tax return.

Yes, if you are required to file a tax return, you should include all income reported to you.

Enter the information from Form 1099-K under Federal Taxes >> Wages & Income >> Other Income.

The easiest way to find this section of TurboTax is to use the Search box at the top right side of the TurboTax header. Click on the magnifying glass, type in "1099-K", hit Enter, and click on "jump to 1099-K" to go directly to beginning of this topic.

Or go to My Account >> Tools >> Topic Search. Type in "1099-K", then click the topic in the list to go directly to the start of this section.

Follow the prompts to enter your 1099-K.