slaynaynay

I had over 12 jobs in the last year, and have moved away from those places of work. Do I need to reach out to each one of them to collect a W2?

Every W-2 that you received must be reported on your tax return, even if they are for small amounts.  Remember that each one of those W-2’s has your Social Security number on it, and that income was reported to the IRS by the employer.  You do not want to get in trouble with the IRS for under-reporting your income.

ALL of your W-2’s must be entered on the SAME tax return.  After you enter the first one, you click Add Another W-2.

slaynaynay

Thats what I figured. They are all for such a small amount. I was hoping for minimum for filing a W2 but guess not. Thanks for your help!
fanfare

give you old Post Office a Request to forward mail to your new address.
It's all probably sitting in that Post Office.

MichaelL1

Yes, call them and have them email or send you the W-2.

This is only way you can do the return accurately is to have all of these.