friesians67

I had opted for the business add on, but found out nothing I have is deductible. I don't need to use it, how do I get that off my charge?

RebeccaC

Okay all you have to do is Clear and Start Over to use a different version of TurboTax, here's how!

RebeccaC

Which business add on are you speaking of?
friesians67

TurboTax Self-Employed
friesians67

clear everything off?  I dont have anything in the Turbotax selfemployed, my personal is totally filled out.  
Are saying to clear the whole return?  Thanks
RebeccaC

Yes you would need to clear everything to use a different version of TurboTax
friesians67

Thank you
friesians67

I cleared everything off and started over, when I finished this time I owe 33,140 instead of 28,768.  This hasn't been such a good deal.
RebeccaC